Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, December 6, 2010

Kiddies

Here are some current photos of the kids: nothing specific, just so I have somewhat of an update on my blog.

Halloween this year:


Our little munchkins; I can't believe how long it takes to get them to all look AND smile at the camera at the same time. This one turned out but even J.C. really isn't smiling that much.

The sweet, blue-eyed girls we have; Anna loves her little sister and Lizzie gets so excited when Anna comes home from school.

Jake, Jake, Jake...what more can I say about this kid? He makes us laugh every day and most of the time he isn't even trying too. Everywhere we go he is told how cute he is and I have to agree!

Little Lizzie is starting to crawl now; she is into everything and she is such a good little girl. Her sweet little spirit brings our home so much happiness.


Why do kids have to grow up so fast?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! I miss having you next door. Your kids are so cute. Love the Halloween one.

Hacking it up said...

I don't know why kids have to grow up so fast :(
Your kids are so cute!!! I can't believe Lizzy is crawling!! I love your family picture!!!
Love you guys!!

Nat said...

Lizzy is so cute! Love the one of her and Anna. Hey what is your address so I can send a Christmas Card?

Helen said...

Cute, cute pictures. Such cute
kids. Love them!

utmommy said...

They grow up way too fast. I can't believe I'm going to have a teenager in less than 3 months. CRAZY!!

Love all the pictures. And I have to agree that Jake is such a cutie!

Anna still gives me a hug every time I see her at school. It makes me so happy!