Christmas Eve and the kids got new pj's from mom and dad...
Lizzie was really fun on Christmas; she did actually play with her toys and not just the paper! I can't believe she is almost 10 months old!
Cody, being the great dad he is, took the kids out during the first snow storm and made a snowman. Then it rained and melted "Frosty", which the kids so originally named him, so then they all made a second trip out after that huge snowstorm we got and rebuilt him.








3 comments:
Your family is so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you guys had an awesome Christmas! Love your new family picture! :)
Those kids are so cute.. Looks like fun PJ's for Christmas. Hope you had a great Holiday Season.
So fun!!! I bet you won't get many snow days in Arizona! :) Give those cute kids kisses for me!
Post a Comment