We went fishing over Labor Day, which means Cody spent most of the time getting the kids' poles ready instead of his own.
Anna played soccer this fall and what a good little player she was. She really liked it once she learned the game and a lot of her teammates are also in her school class.
Cody is selling firewood again this fall, so him and Jake have been busy chopping and splitting wood. Jake has his own wood pieces and "chopper" and he works just as hard as Cody does to "split" them. It's really cute to watch him work alongside his dad.
Lizzie is such a sweetie. Her little face just melts my heart everytime I look at her.
Jake is such a cute boy; his favorite thing to say is "I love you Lizzie; you're so pretty!"
Cody celebrated his 30th birthday on Oct. 1st!!! I swear we were just in high school and only 18. Where do the years go? And, really, is it any surprise that he put his sunglasses on right when I took the picture?








6 comments:
Cute family! It's amazing how fast they grow up! You are as beautiful as ever and still look like a young 18-year-old, Chels. What a cute mom you are!
Oh Chelsey. . .those kids of yours are so darling. . .it's not hard to see why! :) I can't believe how big little Lizzie is getting. I can see why she melts your heart every time she looks at you because she melted mine just looking at her pictures! :) I love your kind of randomness! It's organized!! :) Thanks for letting us keep in touch with you this way! :) Hope everything is going good for you guys!
P.S. Cody definitely needed those sunglasses to block the glare from all those candles! Gotta protect those eyes now that he's practically an old man! :) Take care you cute girl! :)
Looks like you guys have been staying busy and having fun. Congrats to Cody on finishing the Acadamy, and turning 30 :) I hear ya about how fast those babies grow! So fun though! Love that Jake cuts firewood with Cody, so cute!
Cute pics!! The kids are all growing so fast!! Hugs and kisses to everyone!
Love the picture of Cody and Jake. Super cute!
Post a Comment