Yesterday was Lizzie's first time to church. 3 hours of church seemed a little bit longer this time with 3 kids (especially during Sacrament meeting) but we did pretty good. I don't think she liked wearing her dress because she was mad in all the pictures but as soon as I took it off she was happy as could be. I love having two girls because now I get to match their clothes!!! I'm not sure how long Annalyn will let me do it but I'll take as long as I can get. I couldn't resist these Easter dresses even though we actually didn't go to church on Easter Sunday because of General Conference. But they wore them yesterday and they were beautiful. Jake is my little sunspot and he is a handsome little man too. Oh, they make me happy these kids.

8 comments:
Those dresses are adorable. Enjoy matching clothes while you can
How darling are they?! Oh my, so cute! I love those bright, sunny Easter dresses! Too cute!! :)
Those dresses are adorable! What a cute picture of the three of them :)
Oh they are too cute.
They are soooooo cute! Love those little kids.
Such cute kids!! Matching dresses are the BESST!
Love the dresses!!
Her blessing today was so nice.
What a cute baby! Sorry I haven't clued in recently to the blog world but these are really adorable kids! Congratulations!
Post a Comment