Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, May 18, 2009

Summertime

Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green?
Do you go on hikes...



or climb up/on/over the rocks...




Or see everything there is to be seen?
Is that what you do? So do I!!!


Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green?
Do you go outside and sit in the sun...


while you slurp your melting ice cream?
Is that what you do? So do I!!!!


Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green?
Do you go down the slide...

or ride your bike...

or just be content to swing?
Is that what you do? So do I!!!



3 comments:

Helen said...

Cute, cute kids. We can't wait to go camping with you.

Saedi said...

That was the cutest post! Man, I want to be a part of your summertime. It looks like you guys have fun no matter what!

Hacking it up said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! Good job!! So cute!!! I miss those li'l kids!!! Give them hugs and kisses form aunt Steffie!!xoxoxox