Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter and Two

Here are the kids on Easter Sunday. I didn't get any pictures of them with their Easter baskets and believe it or not this was the best one I got of them before church. We were walking out the door at 8:55 am and I realized (from past experience) that if I don't take their picture BEFORE church its usually a lost cause by the time we get home.

These are some of the pictures of Jacob for turning 2. I think he has such a mischievous little face and smile. It is so hard to stay mad at him for very long. He gets into so many things and is constantly trying to make his sister mad. But he knows exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it. As soon as he sees me coming his way to give the discipline he runs in his room, hides behind the rocking chair and when I kneel down to talk to him, then he'll turn on the sweetness and the innocent little "mommy, mommy, awww, mommy...". It doesn't work all the time, but I have to admit most of the time.



8 comments:

Amanda said...

How can you say no to that little face??!! I totally understand how they can turn on the charm!

Hacking it up said...

OHHH!!! I just want to squeeze him!!! Such a cute li'l guy!!! They grow way too fast! Give him and Anna kisses for us!! Love you!xoxox

p.s. thanks for the pictures!!!!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Jake are AMAZING!!! So adorable. Kashton just turned two today and it's funny how alike they are (hiding behind the rocking chair and then acting sugar sweet). Cute little boys!!!

Damon and Jodie said...

Cute! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We will only be in Utah from a Friday to Monday. So really it only counts as 3 days because 1/2 Friday and Monday will be spent flying. We are coming in for my Grandpa's 90th birthday/Family Reunion. But if we have a spare moment then we will be sure and give you a call. Hope to have some time to see ya'll!

Helen said...

Cute kids. They melt my heart.

utmommy said...

He is SO cute! I love the last picture!

Littletime said...

Such darling little kids, Jake's eyes are so beautiful and Anna has such a sweet smile. Love them while you can... they grow and leave way too soon...

Cammie said...

Two already? Wow time flies. Your kids are both adorable and Jake reminds me a lot of Cody.