Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Wedding in March

Congratulations Haley and Dan!

My little and only sister is married!!! They got married in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple on March 14th and it was such a beautiful day! Everything turned out wonderful and they are so happy! We are also so happy for them!


Haley and I, with Jake who was not every interested in what was going on.
Cody and Anna hanging out at the open house later that afternoon...smiling and looking cuter than ever!
Thanks to Wayne and Helen for watching our two rascals while we were at the temple that morning!


3 comments:

Cammie said...

Congrats to them. What a cute couple. Your kids are looking cute as ever!

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe Haley is married! we wish them all the best!

Saedi said...

What a fun day! I have yo say, you and your sister don't look anything alike! Not that it matters, but I was just surprised. She made a darling bride!