5 years ago
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
7th Anniversary
This is a little late, but on Sunday Feb. 8th Cody and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 7 years! It's gone by so fast and now 2 kids later, we love our little family. We are so blessed and can't wait to see what the next seven years will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Love the hat:)
wow 7 years gone by already, it goes by so fast doesn't it? I hope you had a great anniversary :)
I can't believe its been 7 years, it seems like only yesterday, times fly. Happy Anniversary
Congrats! Doesn't time fly? I love seeing your wedding pictures! You guys are so cute!
congrats! We need to go to the museum soon! Email me and I will give you my number so we can plan a day, the kids would have a blast!
nemelka05@gmail.com
Wow, time sure does fly when you're having fun! We are going on 17 years!! Hope you had a great anniversary
I hope you had a Happy Anniversary. It seems like just yesterday, I hope you have many more.
wow...time Flies!! Hope you had a happy anniversary!! I love your wedding pics :)
Post a Comment