Since our warm days to play outside are numbered, we've been taking advantage of it every chance we get. We got some cute pictures of the kids (don't you just love digital cameras? you can take 100's of pictures and then pick the best ones!) and Anna is getting to the stage where she LOVES posing for the camera. "Dad, take my picture!" "Dad, are you taking my picture?" "Dad...take my picture again!" Jake will just smile his cute smile and wave.


Apparently we have a cowgirl in this family who loves to jump on the tramp with her "lasso".
7 comments:
What cute kids. Love them! Wait until your washer is making a terrible noise and you find alot of rocks in there because you forgot to ckeck the pockets before you put them in the washer. That happened many times. Cody was the worst with rocks so Jake comes by it naturally.
I am so sad that the nice weather is coming to an end! Cute pictures of your kids though. Once I pulled a pair of one of my boys' pants out of the hamper upside down and dumped about 6 inches of sand on the floor. They'll pretty much put anything in their pocket. Luckily we found out about the dead bird that Jaxson was toting in his pocket before I washed that.
Your kids are so adorable! Don't you just get a kick out of the silly things they do?
They are so cute and getting so big. I can't believe how big Jake is getting.
Looks like they had lots of fun. We are trying to get as much play time in to before it gets to cold. Jakes to funny. Maybe he thinks that rocks need baths too!
Cute pictures!! Anna is such a cute li'l cowgirl!! I love that Jake is collecting rocks in his pockets! Everyday I wash rocks, acorns, Lego guys,and Pokemon cards...(which, by the way don't fair too well when washed)....Boys...gotta love 'em!! :)
I am so sad that the warm days are quickly coming to an end. The kids look so dang cute.
Post a Comment