Merry-Go-Round ride - this was Jake's first time and he was so enthralled by everything around him. He had this stunned smile on his face the whole time.
They had 4 white tigers there also and Jake kept growling at them, because he was saying what the tigers say!
Cody won a toy blow-up hammer for Anna...hooray for Daddy!
The helicopter ride was fun for Anna; she couldn't stop waving at us, even when we weren't facing her. She'd just keep waving all the way around.
Anna got to ride "the real horse" too... and she loved it! She was so excited to get to ride a real horse - by the time she got comfortable with it she was petting the horse also.








5 comments:
Looks like fun.
The white tiger looks really cool!
Hooray!! I love the fair!! I'm so glad she got to ride a real horse and not just the plastic one!! :)
I got to talk to her on the phone the other day...she's such a sweetie! Give her and Jake kisses for me!xoxo
That looks like you had fun. I love stuff like that. Your kids are so dang cute
It looks like you guys had fun at the fair. It's too bad we had to miss it this year - but the good news is, they have it every year! I love to see what new crap they come up with for Dad and Doug to buy.
Ahhh the fair...what's not great about the fair! I'm sad that we didn't make it this year I bet Adam would have loved to see the white tiger for sure!
Post a Comment