5 years ago
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Mt Loafer
Cody hiked Mt. Loafer today with his friends Dallin and Aaron, elevation 10,685.
Here he is at the summit...
Since they left at 5:00 a.m. he was able to see the sunrise and hike half way up using his headlamp since it was still dark!
He took some beautiful shots of the trees with their changing colors up in the mountains.
I love this picture!
Part of the trail they were hiking on. What can I say, die hard hiker or what?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Wow! Cody got some mad photography skills!! Those leaf pictures are awesome!! Check another summit off his list!!
What is that on the summit?...a mailbox? Seriously, do people send mail there?, Or do you put in a post card to send out saying, "Na Na Na Na Na I'm up here and you aren't!!" That postman needs a raise if he's hiking up there to get the mail every day...dang! :)
What the H--- is a "Mupple"? :)
I can't believe all the hiking he does, that is so awesome. How pretty it it up there. way to go Cody.
He got some great shots!
Post a Comment