Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Cody!

Cody turned 29 yesterday...Happy Birthday Cody! The kids each picked out a present for him and wrapped it themselves and they were so excited when he came home from work early so they could give him their presents.

We love you and hope you had a great day sweetie!!!

5 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Looks like your kids took good care of you on your birthday!!! Is that a pink cake with chocolate frosting?1!?YUMMMMM!!!! Hope you had a great b-day!! love you!!!!xoxox

That is a lot of candles.

Just sayin'

TheSainOnes said...

Cody I hope you had a great birthday. It is so cute the way your cute kids take care of you.

The Foxy Fam said...

Chelsey!

It's Annica! I found your blog the other day when I was on the SFHS blogspot. We have a blog too and I'd love to stay in touch but our's is private! Here's my e-mail if you want to keep in touch! I don't know about you, but when I saw you it felt like our friendship picked up right where it left off! You are such a sweet girl! I love your cute kiddies too! Hope Cody had a great birthday!!

Love ya'!
~Annica~
e-mail: acinna7@yahoo.com

Nat said...

Looks like a yummy cake! And Man, your hubby and his accidents! I tell ya! He's lucky to be alive. Glad all was okay. :) Happy Birthday Cody.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

Chelsey! Is baby number three on the way? So exciting! Being sick is the worst, I can't imagine being pregnant and being a mom.... I feel like I can barley care for myself, let alone other bodies. I hope Cody had a FABULOUS birthday. Glen's is on Tuesday!