She has been wiggling them for a couple of weeks now and today while eating a granola bar it came out. I thought something was wrong at first because all I heard was, "Mom! Mom! Mom!" in a very very high pitched voice. Then she finally said "I lost my tooth!" while it was still in her mouth, so it was funny watching her try to talk because she didn't dare even move her mouth or tongue.
5 years ago








7 comments:
It is always so cute when the loose their 1st tooth. She is such a doll! Congratulations to her
Way to go Anna. It's always fun to loose your first tooth. I hope the tooth fairy brought you lots of money.
Kyle wants to lose a tooth so bad. He keeps saying his teeth are loose but there not. How exciting for her.
Chelsey-
It was so fun stopping by and meeting your cute family the other day. We will have to go to dinner or do something the next time we come to Spanish Fork. Your kids are adorable! I love the missing tooth.
Wow, Isaiah's going to be 7 this year and still hasn't lost a tooth!
So fun!!! I hope the tooth fairy doesn't forget to come like she always did with my kids...sometimes it would be a week before she finally remembered to come. :P She's growing up so fast!! Give her hugs and kisses from her aunt steffie!
SO fun!
Spencer still hasn't lost any teeth yet and he's going into 3rd grade. CRAZY!
Post a Comment